Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to take a picture of Nekozane but this is much better
same here.
But makes sense, he would not do something like this since he overthinks and avoid stepping over other people space. Since nekozaki is visible an introvert, he would think she could not like getting a picture taken, and he would not have the courage to ask it.

Dex-chan lover
I think the photo was a misunderstanding, she was about to take a picture of the cat but got the photo of him too.
nah, she does a lot of things by impulse and she visibly was looking at him all the time

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is my new favorite slowburner romance manga. Progression is clearly being made, characters don't act too tropey and the interactions are more believable and great to look at. It's also not lewd at all. Not many times I like pure romance stories, but this manga hits some special spot for me.
I really hope this one gets an anime.
It's seems is selling well at least, come on Japanese people, don't disappoint me

I'm actually new to this anyone can tell me how to know when manga got updated in this website

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
(to understand how I feel about this chapter, allow me to refer you to my profile picture)
<---

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually new to this anyone can tell me how to know when manga got updated in this website
Looking in updates in the side menu, you need to check frequently.
And you also need to add the manga to your list, clicking in add to library

Dex-chan lover
Nekozane went from apathetic to maiden in love really fast
And knowing other slowburn romances it will take the MC 200 volumes to admit his feelings to her or kiss. :cry: But I like how the mangaka is displaying the progression feels normal.

Group Leader
And knowing other slowburn romances it will take the MC 200 volumes to admit his feelings to her or kiss. :cry: But I like how the mangaka is displaying the progression feels normal.
With the pace of the story I think we'll get around 40-60 chapters I think. Depending if it takes time to explore the cat cafe and the photography club members.

It's so cute though so maybe 200 chapters would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread