Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 16

Supporter
I want to ask guys, is this manga uploaded weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly?? (please reply to me if you guys know anything, thanks)
The last couple chapters (13-16) were always uploaded on the 26th/27th of the month. Dunno if Skythewood (the translating group) will keep to that. If you're looking for other RomComs, the aforementioned group has a recommendable catalogue of titles. As in, I read every one of their currently translated ones.

Supporter
I mean, he's absolutely right though. He wasn't invited. Forcing yourself into other peoples plans is weird. If she wanted to watch the fireworks with him, she would've said something.
This. Dunno why everybody here is acting like he did anything wrong. If they wanted him to hang out with them, they'd have said something. Inviting yourself is a big no-no.

Double-page supporter
Page 13 got an actual gasp out of me. She's pretty on a normal day but when she's done up and made up in a yukata like that, she's really beautiful. And I love her hair ornament.

Ofc its the festival trope, I'll never get tired of it (Sarcasm) But in all honest, The art is absolutely amazing

Dex-chan lover
I love how after the chapter title, it starts off with "Shall I get started with the mushroom kit?" as he faces existential crisis from boredom. Tell me what other manga (especially a festival chapter) has an MC or any character say this line.
Damn octopus! Why you blooping out our boy, our man, our chad Takada?
Seems Gouda senpai has gf? Guess it means that glasses senpai isn't with him.. Though I don't mind it since I really enjoy male/female friendships and they seem like the bros type of style which is a hilarious dynamic if you ask me :D
Oh and yea. Author really did put all her effort in drawing yukata Nekozane.. she's pretty :meguu: (I agree Momoka, just go out and say she's cute Seno!!)

Dex-chan lover
I thought the senpai are dating also she says to him he's missing a lot, while being with him at that moment (she could be with friends or a bf at the moment), innecesary salty, buuut
This. Dunno why everybody here is acting like he did anything wrong. If they wanted him to hang out with them, they'd have said something. Inviting yourself is a big no-no.
this ^

Group Leader
In a few dozen chapters, that fireworks page will be repeated for the next year's festival, with Mugi instead.

The last couple chapters (13-16) were always uploaded on the 26th/27th of the month. Dunno if Skythewood (the translating group) will keep to that. If you're looking for other RomComs, the aforementioned group has a recommendable catalogue of titles. As in, I read every one of their currently translated ones.
Thanks for ur answer

Users who are viewing this thread