Tonari no Nobukuni-san wa Ore no Koto ga Sukina Ki ga Suru - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Right after reading last chapter of Sakurako and being glad that Yasuda delivered an intelligible chapter for once, we get this. :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
Been a while since I read this can't remember when he figured out her strategy lol

Dex-chan lover
I remember hearing about SaShiSuSeSo in a video about burikko (which is acting cute to get attention)....tho, it's for keeping the conversation going and not as every damned reply :dogkek:
Also, my man broke the code: he has now access to her strategy

Dex-chan lover
wait, he knows about her guide? Since when?
I think he just stopped in the middle of what he was thinking, thought that "if she does like me, she might be doing this for a reason" and then just googled what she had been repeating. I don't think he knows that she's always following guides

Dex-chan lover
I think he just stopped in the middle of what he was thinking, thought that "if she does like me, she might be doing this for a reason" and then just googled what she had been repeating. I don't think he knows that she's always following guides
well, but at least now he know she is taking her crazy stuff from somewhere

Double-page supporter
He knows for sure that she likes him now, and he said previously he likes her enough to ask her out if he knew she liked him. If he keeps her going like this it'll be funny, but kinda mean

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's the translation or her weird ass replying that made this chapter especially hard for me to follow lol

Users who are viewing this thread