Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.5 - Omake: About Tasuku's Sister

Dex-chan lover
Horatioful-Boyfriend.png

Banned
Shizuku is vibes. I feel it though. I love myself and being in relationships makes me incredibly depressed. For the last few years I've been single and happy yet people push the ideal that I'll be happier with someone. I wish I could date myself so they'd just leave me alone.

Dex-chan lover
I find it very cute that the kind of person Shizuku would likely date is someone that impersonates both of her brothers qualities. It really conveys how highly she thinks of them and how healthy their relationship must be. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
She sees her little brother honest and unproblematic nature as positive is great, so far this series is leaning more toward MC's nature as a neutral to negative trait and he should try to be more sensible, which is not wrong or bad, but I personally consider it a positive nature so it's quite nice.

Edit: I should make it clear that: one of the core elements of this series is how the MC is learning and improving his EQ overtime, which is what I really like about the series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this series is leaning more toward MC's nature as a neutral to negative
What? No it hasn't. The trouble he's had is his difficulty relating to and empathizing with Shia which has nothing to do with his personality just the fact that he didn't know her all that well. If anything his personality has helped him cut through a bunch of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
MC is almost in
"you're dating?"
"right... wrong"

it's close
almost there hahaha

She sees her little brother honest and unproblematic nature as positive is great, so far this series is leaning more toward MC's nature as a neutral to negative trait and he should try to be more sensible, which is not wrong or bad, but I personally consider it a positive nature so it's quite nice.
Yes, the series also puts a lot of effort in showing that while he may seem insesitive he is just inexperienced. Developing your emotional inteligence takes time, and he for sure is presented as a very keen and swift learner in that field. Also being honest without bashing people over the head with it is a very good quality. Everything in moderation obviously ^^

Users who are viewing this thread