Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - What Does That Mean??

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.
As you can see, Church of Potteto picked up Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki. And yes, this means I'll stop working on it.
It's been a lot of work but also a very passionate project on my end that I set myself into. I'll miss it, but it's great news we're getting better TLs 'n all. It was worth the effort.
Plus, it's been a blast uploading chapters and reading all of you discussing them, and thanks again to those of you that helped by pointing out mistakes.

That said, thanks for the chapter👍
Your work is appreciated and will be missed. Thank you for your service. o7

Supporter
Sup y'all.
As you can see, Church of Potteto picked up Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki. And yes, this means I'll stop working on it.
It's been a lot of work but also a very passionate project on my end that I set myself into. I'll miss it, but it's great news we're getting better TLs 'n all. It was worth the effort.
Plus, it's been a blast uploading chapters and reading all of you discussing them, and thanks again to those of you that helped by pointing out mistakes.

Thank you for your hard work!

also AAAAAAAHHHHHH MY HEART!

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

Thanks so much for your work on this! It is one special manga and I got to read it because of you!

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

Thank you for your work so far translating this great story. You did a really good job and we all appreciate it !

/salute

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

Arigato :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

Hey thanks for all you work so far!!

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

Salute! Your work has brought this great series to many people and I thank you for that!

Now to the chapter: Once again a great read. Shame they are so short though. Love the POV shots with the frame slowly disappearing. Was it ever fully explained what this symbolizes? I remember the frame softening but also hardening(?) again when she actively tried to put distance between them with the "spending time with you is work" thing. So for me it go two-ways. One is that it's meant to show how close they are and the other is how initially he looked at her as someone in a picture frame, idealized but not real. This also works within the story as it is how it was in the beginning and step by step he saw her faults and struggles and anxieties and started seeing her not as an ideal but as a human and the vanishing of the frame shows that and also maybe also that he's widening is field of view to a more complex outlook on people as well. Anyone else got a take on this?

Dex-chan lover
Sup y'all.

o7

Fed-Kun's army
Sup y'all.

So much thanks for bringing us this incredible series, so much more than I would ahve ever expected from it.

Dex-chan lover
Boy's already at the stage of pushing his wife out of her own way. He's got the Shia in the bag at this point.

Double-page supporter
Sup y'all.

Thanks, man. You did a pretty damned good job on it.

Users who are viewing this thread