Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - I Love You

Dex-chan lover
Tres bien! Wunderbar! やっぱり中学生は最高だぜ! Bravo No- Tasuku!

In the midst of "it's so over", I found there was, within me, an invincible "we're so back".

Dex-chan lover
Damn what a rollercoaster of emotions. Well done for both of them. Frame around her is all gone now. Next chapter is last chapter though. If I had to guess I'd say that it'll be a timeskip chapter of where they ended up or something.
Honestly great stuff. Wish this got a bit more traction.

Dex-chan lover
im seriously gonna miss these two, it was so nice seeing the mc actually communicate, be mature, make logical decisions, and talk about what he's feeling while also understanding that other people have their circumstances. this has been a really amazing ride, especially seeing the development of these characters.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, I was really surprised by the maturity of our young man. He was willing to sacrifice this relationship so she can pursue her dream.

But, I'm very happy how it turned out. Maybe they can pursue their dreams together.

Dex-chan lover
I loved that "Any Spider-Man Movie" was one of the options...

That said.... while this felt like it's was going to end... and it's in a chapter point that manga would normally end.... I hoped it wouldn't... I hoped we can actually enjoy this relationship and have more cute scenes with them.....

But no... it really did end up being the second to last chapter.... T^T

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and tomorrow im going to laugh at whatever not-happening at kanokari, what a great weekend

Users who are viewing this thread