Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - The Older Girl Next Door

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand i'm really sad that this gem of a manga only got 47 chapters while trash like komi and nagatoro got 100+ chapters.

But then again, the best kind of stories are the one that doesn't overstay it's welcome and this one certainly end at the right time.

I'm gonna miss them though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work translating tye rest if this. Can't wait to see the epilogue chapter.

Love that our MC here actually looks older here than in the beginning. Makes me excited to see how Komura and Mie will look in the other series when they grow.

Dex-chan lover
Muh heart, I wasn't ready for this it was too wholesome,the ending was simple yet meaningful, I loved it, was kinda hoping for more than 4 volumes but eh, I'll take take 4 over 2, thanks church 9f potetto

Double-page supporter
What a great story...

I'm going to miss this but, considering that both of them are maturing so much compared to the previous chapters and having each other "next door" despite being far away is a great point to end...

Thanks for the translation! Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Daamn, they both got major glowups :glee:

Such a treat to read the ending while relaxing on vacation 😎. While I hate to no longer have new chapters to look forward to, this is a perfect place to end and keep those youthful energies alive and kicking :thumbsup:

Group Leader
another great manga ends before we get to see the main couple date :angery: it's just not fair :angery:
but overall it was really good - the character development was a real highlight!

I didn't expect to see a kiss or anything but I'm sad we didn't get to see any of their families reacting to them dating! I wanted to see his sister's reaction at the very least haha. But it's great to have such a perfectly realized short romance story do everything the author set out to do and wrap it all up neatly with no drama. Thanks to the author and thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was soooo good to see the characters grow up and actually communicate between themselves

can't wait for december, please, be a long epilogue.

Thank you, church of potteto for translating this series!!

Dex-chan lover
I loved it! Very fluffy and pure romance. Watching them both grow and communicate was a treat- This kid is already a chad and he's gonna grow at least six more inches.

Now bring me the epilogue, and maybe a spin-off where he's in high school and keeps turning down dates ;)

Dex-chan lover
Would've loved to see this manga go on longer, but this was a nice ending to this great series. It's nice to see a romance with actual proper communication, and I'll certainly miss this manga. Also man, he grew taller. Wish I had his growth spurt.
Here's to hoping for an epilogue or extra pages and thanks to this author for bringing us such a great story.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't too thrilled that they've gone for an entire year without really going on a date or even really getting comfortable with their feelings for each other. I get that it's a busy time, but it's not that busy. Still, it was nice to see them "re-kindle" stuff a bit and I look forward to what the epilogue brings.

I've really enjoyed working on this for the past 10 or so chapters, and also am really grateful to MaCl0wSt for dragging this series kicking and screaming from (Western) obscurity into the light where it belongs!

See you all in December for the epilogue!

Supporter
Well, it was fun, thks everyone!!
uc

Users who are viewing this thread