Tonari no Otona-kun

@mawuwus

damn shut tf up. Never complained or whined, just expressed a reality, that it will prob be a min until I see more chapters.

Group Leader
@HallowedDeep Hi there! Thanks for the comments. Our typesetter is currently working on it and intends on finishing it. Please be patient. You can also read Rukana's other manga meanwhile.

In the future, please refrain from backhanded comments, it's not going to motivate our group to release it any faster. If you really enjoy this manga, you can purchase the monthly magazine and stay updated with the Japanese raws instead.

@HallowedDeep lol you're seriously getting pressed about FREE content? entitlement at its finest. If you can't read the Japanese raws, be patient.

We stan a shoujo heroine who is good at some things, average at others, considerate but not a martyr, and is just an overall normal person. I've been seeing more manga pop up like this lately with kind of a shoujo-meets-slice of life feel and I'm wondering if we're trending away from dumb klutzy pushovers for MCs and entering the era of normal teenage girls.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what's sexy about a guy carrying two glasses or a guy eating ice cream (maybe because I'm not handsome lol) but Hino sure is the type of guy you would enjoy relaxing together with. You know? One of those reassuring silence kinda situation.

MD@Home
5 chappies in, and so far, so good. The FL seems like she has a good, sensible head on her shoulders. I also love the restraint in the story, considering the age gap. (The execution in some titles like Living with Matsunaga-san leaves me a bit uncomfortable-- I guess it helps that the ML in this series is a bit of a space cadet while FL seems mentally/emotionally mature and the mangaka is really patiently growing their bond organically).

Added to my reads!

The FL keeps Whoa whoa whoa every time ML is just simply standing close to her. Its alright to be like that once, but she repeats this reaction many times to the point that it’s annoying to read.

Cant you be a little calm, girl ? Seriously...

the author never disappoints and so far it’s really good i really like the leads

Users who are viewing this thread