Tonari No Scanlation

I just wanted to note that your discord invitation has expired, and that I would like to join

Hi ! Thank you for your hard work ! Just one question : Have you dropped "This Man" or is it on hiatus please ?

Contributor
@kpopdump

I believe that project was dropped a really long time ago. You can probably find raws for it if you google the series name in japanese followed by "raw download". Or you can just buy them through ebookjapan or similar

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, just checking to see if "Dumb Prefect" gets monthly updates or so!
Also, seriously, Chion San is just great. All the works by that mangaka are.

Yo guys why dont you translate till chapter 30
Like the raws are out https://comic-days.com/episode/10834108156632576297
Not me but a lot of people would appreciate your work this is a great manga

Any updates on Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! ? I would really love to see it full translated someday

What’s the release schedule for Chion-San? All the volumes are out, so I’m curious as to why there’s spacing between the chapters. Is it mostly workload-related?

Thank you to the group for all the hard work!
Patiently waiting for updates to Kimi no Okaasan (hopefully soon)!!!! 😃

I would love to help but i have no experience sadly. Well, “I want your mother to be with me“ has been finished awhile now, I’d be happy with even really delayed releases but I hope we can get an update soon.

What happened to Mahoromi? No updates in 9 months on the second to last chapter, was it dropped before the final chapter?

hey you left a note in tubasa chan you are my killer match that you will finish the remaining manga did you really finish it? And what happened to the author of the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread