Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Boy I'm glad I didn't have to subscribe to the US outlet for this POS. It had so much potential at the beginning but then...

6155df045dc8c7001ebfe36b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hate to be a broken record but, yeah, the ending was pretty lame. Very glad I waited until this ended before I started my free trial, I would have been rather disappointed had I spent money just for this.

Made me want to read the web novel but that, sadly, doesn't look to be anywhere close to the end and hasn't been translated in a couple of years. Guessing like The Angel Next Door the focus was shifted to the light novel?

MD@Home
Hate to be a broken record but, yeah, the ending was pretty lame. Very glad I waited until this ended before I started my free trial, I would have been rather disappointed had I spent money just for this.

Made me want to read the web novel but that, sadly, doesn't look to be anywhere close to the end and hasn't been translated in a couple of years. Guessing like The Angel Next Door the focus was shifted to the light novel?
Pretty much the same with me. Stop reading this from 1x (don't remember) cz the story is starting to be huh. Chibi style used too much, I find it annoying, regressing the quality of the series
Time to binge.. at least I want to know how its ending 😋

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun strikes again.

This started interesting with decent art and took quite a nosedive in art and coherency of tone. Kind of wild to examine in retrospect.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if the lightnovel ended like this?
The LN doesn't have an end. It has 4 volumes and author's Twitter once said vol 5 was in the work but it no longer do. But it probably wasn't axed in traditional sense but rather the label (Monster Bunko) has given up on the romcom genre. They haven't published a romcom since July 2021.

Dex-chan lover
The LN doesn't have an end. It has 4 volumes and author's Twitter once said vol 5 was in the work but it no longer do. But it probably wasn't axed in traditional sense but rather the label (Monster Bunko) has given up on the romcom genre. They haven't published a romcom since July 2021.
Does it go past this point or was this original to the manga?

Dex-chan lover
Story went to shit as soon as Rio got involved and it seemed like every panel Yuuki was in, he was always in his chibi form. I legit forgot what he looked like when drawn normally. Started out nice at least. I wish that's what I could remember it by

Users who are viewing this thread