Tonari no Seki no Hen na Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I just love how they acknowledge the complete absurdity of everything that’s happening like “yeah he’s a perv and a stalker...but like he’s cute tho soooooooo”

Within the context of this manga alone, I’m somehow just laughing and going along with the ride 🤣

Like, we all know it's fucked up, okay, that's what we're here for. I honestly love the way humor is handled here. It doesn't feel too slapsticky and forced. Altho I'd put that on the scanlating team tbh, you guys did a wonderful job 👀💕 Can't wait for the next chapters! 🙏💘

This is sexual harassment but he’s adorable... but it’s not cool.... but he’s so cute. My brain hurts

Thank you for the chapter! I’m really enjoying this :)

ML is definitely creepier but I’m not entirely sure that MC isn’t also somewhere on the weirdo stalker scale lmao.

Omg am I a switch? Or I just like bratty subs? He's so cute but if that happens in real life I won't know what to do lol probably run? Probably make him into my pet? Maybe both? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's so weirdly adorable
Srsly I can't decide whether this guy is a real creepy or just plain naive/pure/clueless

Dex-chan lover
SUUUUB make him a sub or at least a switch who leans sub pls lol

he's such a fucking creepy freak lmao but he's so cute

Thanks for translating!

It's bad that's it's good!!! He's creepy but also adorable!! He's weird but he's also hot!!! I'm so confuse!!

That banana tho. Lmao

okay MORALLY this is bad BUT. ITS NOT REAL ITS FINE LIKE normally I hate these types of stories but like cmon it’s in the name like. yeah. it’s fine. It’s fictional and it’s hot its fine right ..?.?.$:

If she's male i think she will be alpha version but i dont hate this one obviously this's great, pretty weird and creepy

Users who are viewing this thread