Tonari no Seki no Hen na Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or did the title cover give a more sinister and yandere vibe than the actual thing really is??

d0v

So is it just a cultural thing that Japan treats sexual assault like romance or what?

Oh my fucking God... I NEED MORE CHAPTERS URGENTLY. With me reading this, my feminist spirit just evaporates 👻

bitches who continues to read this have completely lost their moral compass

im bitches

Yandere is my new favorite dere. It’s just too funny, love this manga.

this guy is an actual piece of garbage. he's a total stalker and pervert and is such a creep. he needs to be reported. disgusting.

Ha ha ha totally screwed! I love it I want more! The art is very good and the dynamic to. only to chapter available yet I cannot wait to go through the the plot! So original thanks a lot for you work!

If this doesn't end with Main dude getting put in jail, then we've failed as a species

IRL this behavior is terrifying and 100% felony-worthy...

...but just the fact that this manga is like “yeah we know IRL this is fucked but like it makes for pretty hilarious smut” and says it so openly is enough for me to just shut off my brain and enjoy the great art and pretty tantalizing sex scenes 🤗

If the main male character was short and ugly this would already be slated for three anime seasons :^)

Oh my goodness sakes...What am I reading?!
The main male character is freaking CREEPY as heck!!!
Sure, he's somewhat good-looking? (Okay, even that is debatable. I think just a tiny bit...)
---But let's just say that I'm SOOOOO glad this is fiction because I can't stop thinking how I want this man arrested and locked up in jail for good.

I have to admit. The art is really good.
I read a head a bit in the raws. Yeahhhhhh dude is pretty creepy.

I cant tell if this guy is a yandere or not. But judging by actions, photos of the FL, and his gloomy personality. I think he is.
I hope his character developes more.
I hope both characters develope. The FL is hilarious. I can relate. Ikemen are the best. But the situations she gets into, OH GOD.
She did try to "train him" to be well more likable but that did back fire a lot.

I do have to turn of my brain to read this though, this in IRL is NOT okay. But since this is fiction: I'm like "yeah, I'll follow and read it"
I cant wait for future chapters and volumes. Thank you scanlators. Love the humor of the Rainbow D
especially with the banana recolors LOL.

Someone posted a CN version of this manga if anyone is curious.

Users who are viewing this thread