Tonari no Seki no Satou-san

WOW, Butter Translation is something else!! 35+ chapters have been translated on novelupdates within a week.

Will reach cultural festival arc in 2-3 days.

@shubh68 amazing! There's 117 chapters in total i guess and do you think we'll get to know more about this internet friend aka love rival kun in later chapters? This story was incredible and has a bit of everything. Realism, funny, intense and fluffy! I'm very excited to see where the story goes after the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I have 41 to 45 of the WN done and will try to get most of the rest done this weekend. Butter Translation is on a warpath clearing out the old chapters too.

https://buttertranslations.wordpress.com/blog/

I'm certainly not too proud to consult machine translation from time to time and I tried DeepL MTL that Butter mentioned and it handles the more conversational, colloquial input better than other MTL. And as long as you don't mind it translating Satou-san as Mr. Sato from time to time (and making it sound like a BL novel), it'll do in a pinch.

https://www.deepl.com/en/translator

Contributor
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy I am currently translating the web novel series. If you you would like to help I would appreciate it how ever I would like you to please contact me so we do not double upload chapters. I am currently planning to translate the entire series

Fed-Kun's army
@butterreader

Hey, great job with the WN translation. I only plan on doing 41 to 51. I'm halfway through 46 now and probably will finish the rest in a few days. I'm holding off on releasing the chapters though until all the manga chapters are released, which will take 2 more weeks, the August 6th being the double release day. At which point I can email the chapters to you if you want.

Contributor
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Is it fine if I release my own version of the chapters before august 6th. You can still post your chapters but mine would be on novel updates. If you don't then it's fine. I will start working on chapters 52 onwards. Also thank you so much for your work on the manga. I love you translations and they make my day when you post them.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a more realistic approach to high school romance compared to many others.

I clicked on this 100% assuming it was a sequel of Tonari no Seki-kun, but about their kids. Cause that's how things be sometime. And it wasn't to my mild disappointment. But upon further investigation I found out there actually is a Tonari no Seki-kun manga about their kid as a baby, and now I'm thriving.

Anyone know where I can read the Web novel or the Light novel ? I really wanna see next parts of this beautiful series !!!

So, where do i start reading from the light novel after this ?
OH, CHAPTER 41, MY BAD

Users who are viewing this thread