Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 1 - Even though I complimented you

Dex-chan lover
One of the most interesting romcoms around. Hope axe-kun stays chill about this serialization.

Dex-chan lover
as a non native english speaker , i must ask , what the fuck is "serialized"? , i see everyone in this comment section talking about it.
This manga serialization is an adaptation from a web comic that was released sporadically on artist's Twitter.

Dex-chan lover
as a non native english speaker , i must ask , what the fuck is "serialized"? , i see everyone in this comment section talking about it.
Basically it means that the author of the manga will be able to make the manga more, so it's a really good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Don't diss if you can't take.

Also while I am not going to say there is none I personally don't know any guy that would react badly to being told something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I already bookmarked it, but this is now serialized, YAY

Dex-chan lover
dang, these serializations happen so quick nowadays, the original self-published ones only had like, 7 chapters so far?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it's THAT manga with the cowardly hypocritical MC, I don't see a point in me reading this when I'm already caught up to this story

Dex-chan lover
Was he always this much of a creep wow lol and the nipples thing is really what set the guys off xD

Dex-chan lover
He was unprepared for the sudden yet effective reversal from our girl.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread