Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 11 - A Visitor

Dex-chan lover
LOL i always had to go to school no matter how sick i was
So she does have a tender side...

Based.
well usually 'chara gets sick' as a trope in manga is a thing to show off the love interests/friends being caring/nurturing. Tho i wonder how many comic relief scenes where ppl try to make them feel worse but i imagine that wouldn't happen.

Aggregator gang
Considering he put his hand on her face, expect there to be a chapter or two where he's taking care of her being sick, and she acts like a ditzy pervert while feverish. Can see this coming from a mile away.

Dex-chan lover
Too forced, just have her ask Maeno to bring the print outs ("I asked Maeno if I could bring you instead" and have him shocked Maeno agreed), but having him bring her inside just to avoid a misunderstanding? Quite lame.
She wouldn't have an excuse to go inside without the misunderstanding, because he would have just taken the printouts and sent her on her merry way. Obviously you just don't understand anything about story telling or writing.

Also the whole "I took the printouts instead of your friend" trope is so common it's a relief to see literally anything else

Users who are viewing this thread