Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - On the Adventurer's Quest, a Hunt

Contributor
I don’t think it’s a good idea to introduce soda to the isekai world. If it’s truly stuck in the Middle Ages, sugar would be rare and people would get as addicted to them as opiates are in our world.

Dex-chan lover
Am glad people pointed put the inferior measurement system. Yay go mt and lt lol (is a joke don't kill me for this)

Also, I have the super bad combination of wanting to cook something nice for myself, but having no idea how to. any suggestion on how to cook the cabbage for the sandwich? I'm not a fan of the raw chopped version. salt it perhaps?

MAKE BABIES WITH ME LEXY 😍

Love this darn manga, just so wholesome and heart warming

Contributor
I don't think that is how conductivity works. Wouldn't high-conductivity Mythril ore channel the magic through the shield and directly into the target?

Edit: Talking about page 7, btw.

Dex-chan lover
@lexy if its nappa (or some name like that) cabbage, it is a little sweet and has the texture of head lettuce. It would be fine sandwiches. I enjoy a head and leaf lettuce mixed with spinach and nappa cabbage. It makes sit lots healthier without just one taste

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 I'm pretty sure that what they mean is, that it disperses the magic throughout the metal thereby causing most of it to be negated, but I'm also pretty sure that you're right about the conductivity part. I feel like a lot of series use the "Mithril/Mythril has a high-conductivity for magic" even if that seems off, since it should probably be resistance.

@HDMI1 it might work like a faraday cage. An outer hull of conductive material protects the inside from electrical torrents.

Users who are viewing this thread