Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - On the Adventurer's Quest, a Hunt

Dex-chan lover
In the meantime, the goddess is again jealous that she's not getting the cola.

@HDMI1 Faraday cages don't have to be grounded to work but they do have to surround what they are protecting to work. Also, if we are applying the concept to magic then magical energy would have to repel magical energy or it would still reach the center.

Double-page supporter
This is how the rest of the series could be. Sui and Fero. Just being buds. Continue!

Dex-chan lover
Sui is too pure. I like to imagine bubbles fizzled about inside her.

Poor Mithril Lizard though. I'm sure its hide will come in handy...at some point.

Dex-chan lover
my dog too has burped so loud he scared himself

also farted so loud he woke himself up, but that's a story for another time, when Fel gets horrendous gas

Dex-chan lover
They didn't have Sui burp. They didn't have the others react to Sui being cute while burping. They didn't have a friendly burping contest while Feru feels ashamed for joining in.

ABSOLUTELY UNFORGIVABLE!

Supporter
This chapter was so cute XD Feru was upset that our MC apparently "doesn't trust his protection" because he wanted to make armour lol Also Feru burping, yup

Also I haven't seen lolmaolol coming here complaining about "MC being beta bitch" in a while, hope it continues this way :3

Users who are viewing this thread