Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Fun Shopping

Dex-chan lover
@deltarayedge It's not like he got a choice in any of this. He was forced to enter this world, forced to make a contract with Fenrir (or be killed), forced to sign up with the goddesses, and he's very rarely gotten a say in anything. Of course, he's gotten benefits from most of these things, but that doesn't erase the fact that he's almost a passenger in his own life. And now someone violates your right to privacy without asking and only accidently lets it slip? Switch the genders for a second and you see it's really aggravating.

MC can come off as an asshole at times, but honestly he's made the most out of a situation he never asked to be put in --- he's (mostly) friendly with Fenrir, isn't rude to any of the humans he's met, politely deals with the selfish and increasingly inane demands of the goddesses, and even puts up with Fenrir constantly calling him a weakling WHEN HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Not to mention he's constantly saving lives (although that is mostly Fenrir). And remember this is an isekai, so he's coming from a world with all the modern conveniences, his family and friends into a medieval society with no internet, creature comforts, or human companions. All things considered, MC's been a pretty good guy.

@Goyal99Raj

Yeah u got a point, forgot he didnt start the story as a wannabe isekai-er unlike most.

He just doormats so hard i'm not even sure what personality/goals he had besides wanting to go to a good country.

I don't think he mistreats anyone except goddesses and fenrir, and that got annoying. He's mega nice to slime. And he's too overpolite to strangers it got annoying even if it is a japanese thing.

Cant say reversing the genders would mean much because of sexist gender expectatiom roles, but i'll concede on privacy.

Should just rename the book to "a wolf and his cook"

Group Leader
Well now I know why that first goddess is familiar. That's the useless goddess Aqua in another world.

Fed-Kun's army
Why MC so worked up for the Gods peeping on him?
dont he know the word "God" is ?
and beside, even the Gods peeping on him, as if he know they peeping on him?

*well i guess that Japan logic for you
You've clearly never heard of the divine deviant Zeus and all his shenanigans as a "god"

Users who are viewing this thread