Tonight, we are having a sleepover (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro, at least go cry in the bathroom and mask the sound with the toilet flushing, only for them to come check on you because you're flushing the toilet every four seconds. Amateur.

@liquidsword I mean yeah hearing his crush talk about her love life kinda sucks but there are people at his house and he literally walks out on them. kinda weird

lol wtf is that reaction, followed by next chapter (I think) some of the most unoriginal chapter

Ok, storming out of the conversation to sulk is ridiculously immature. I'm assuming they're middle schoolers or young highschoolers, so I actually think it's realistic, but jesus man.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was supposed to go to the bathroom so he could miss/skip the conversation, but the author probably realized no girl is ever gonna go check on a guy in the bathroom and that their planned conversation was unrealistic in the first place?

Anyways, Kenta tried so dang hard to wingman it all the way to here (pretty sure he asked the punishment question, too!).

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Wouldn’t it be more leaving faucet on and pretend you’re washing hands? Toilet flushes are usually way too short to mask crying in my experience (but I do it silently, so I’m just comparing time here, not sound).

@RN_Tobi
Agreed. Bathroom is the better play.

Dex-chan lover
The only reason i dont mind how cring this guy is cause someone mentioned that hes a kid on junior high/12-13 years old plus because of how aware of my own awkward cringeness. I can understand these kind of stupid actions made by stupid cringe people.

Contributor
I think "It's been some time Marika" is supposed to be "It's been some time since I've played Mario Kart".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread