Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 227 - Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
Nasa: so I did a little trolling.

It's really nice to see one of his worst traits as a result of his incredible work effort into studying and being an all around. Still the sheer audacity of messing up these kids rankings in such a hyper competitive education system as Japan. Then again I guess it's because of that hyper competitive system that caused the initial premise (its been so long now but wasn't he unable to go to the high school or uni he wanted because he missed the entrance exam dates by literally almost dying?) so in a way this is revenge?

Dex-chan lover
What happens on a tie? Technically they would both be ranked First.
I hope not; it'd be annoying if every protagonist is a broken mess. I like that he seems like a realistic genius who can rank first being against a broken gag protagonist....

Dex-chan lover
Nasa: so I did a little trolling.

It's really nice to see one of his worst traits as a result of his incredible work effort into studying and being an all around. Still the sheer audacity of messing up these kids rankings in such a hyper competitive education system as Japan. Then again I guess it's because of that hyper competitive system that caused the initial premise (its been so long now but wasn't he unable to go to the high school or uni he wanted because he missed the entrance exam dates by literally almost dying?) so in a way this is revenge?
He just chose not to go... he is technically a graduate....

Dex-chan lover
Okay but that kinda makes what he's doing now worse. 😂
Yah, it is kinda bad. But it's okay because it's a gag manga... it's done for the sake of comedy... so we shouldn't be taking this too seriously.

Also, this is an exam for college, and he does plan on going at some point... maybe... so it's fine for him to take it.

Users who are viewing this thread