Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 241 - The less time you have, the more likely you are to get involved in something troublesome.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. I find kinda odd for the chapters to go to cute-slice-of-life to just micro-Lore-Dumps. It's like taking a nice picnic and getting randomly getting clocked in the head by a flyaway baseball.

And then you can't enjoy your picnic because you are searching frantically for that incoming baseball that only for it show up once every 30+ chapters. And sometimes it's not a baseball, its a badminton birdie. And then you are weirdly disappointed that the item hitting you upside the head isn't bigger.

You get my point. I can't enjoy these moments to the fullest when I'm looking frantically to what pieces this manga together.

Dex-chan lover
I tried to imagine a what if story where Himari apologised immediately and she ended up with Nasa, but I found that it's impossible to think of him with anyone other than Tsukasa.
Now I seriously hope Asimo doesn't manage to defeat him but still starts dating Himari because, well, they like each other and would be stupid not doing so.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. I find kinda odd for the chapters to go to cute-slice-of-life to just micro-Lore-Dumps. It's like taking a nice picnic and getting randomly getting clocked in the head by a flyaway baseball.

And then you can't enjoy your picnic because you are searching frantically for that incoming baseball that only for it show up once every 30+ chapters. And sometimes it's not a baseball, its a badminton birdie. And then you are weirdly disappointed that the item hitting you upside the head isn't bigger.

You get my point. I can't enjoy these moments to the fullest when I'm looking frantically to what pieces this manga together.
that's usually the schtick with Hata's works. It's better if one just binge read it in one go when you have 50+ chapters 'cause Hata's just like this :kek:

Banned
hill street blues nailed the quick transition between humor and feels in a way nobody really has before or since, with the help of abe vigoda; this may not match that high standard but i can't say i mind

Dex-chan lover

You get used to it lmao.
I loved Hayate no Gotoku back when I was in middle school and I used to feel exactly the same thing back then. It's charming in its own way i feel :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Another "what the f***ing actual happening, Hata???“ thingy...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Well this is one development the author pulled out of his ass

Dex-chan lover
Just to recount the females in nasa's life:
-tomboy mechanic
-best wife from 1560
-a jk gal
-vtuber
-literal god
-his students
-best worker in the bathhouse