Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 254 - Immortality and The Future

Supporter
Because it’s licensed, and it’s releasing for free by the publishers on their website in EN (the latest 3 chapters). As such there’s no point in tl’ing other than double checking localization accuracy (on topic of that drama half sure they’re using ai tl nowadays but dunno for sure. Regardless haven’t heard much drama happening from jump) and to keep an (illegal) backup of the no longer free chapters.

Supporter
Because it’s licensed, and it’s releasing for free by the publishers on their website in EN (the latest 3 chapters). As such there’s no point in tl’ing other than double checking localization accuracy (on topic of that drama half sure they’re using ai tl nowadays but dunno for sure. Regardless haven’t heard much drama happening from jump) and to keep an (illegal) backup of the no longer free chapters.
However I have no clue if there’s any region blocking of their website, so if there is there might still be a point to fan tl there.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
However I have no clue if there’s any region blocking of their website, so if there is there might still be a point to fan tl there.
^ This. Not everyone is on America/Europe.
Unless it's changed recently, the "Viz Manga" service is regionlocked to US/Canada only. It's very strict, as regionlocks go.

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/fly-me-to-the-moon
https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/fly-me-to-the-moon-chapter-255/chapter/41146?action=read

https://www.viz.com/company-faq
1704299866822.png

Group Leader
apparently someone of the group said they were stopping, but others didnt. Now its up in the air. Thanks for translating! (That last sentence was not referring to the person I quoted)
We're still working on the series (we've released like nine chapters since we said this), IRL stuff just keeps popping up here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Did Bathhouse Scans quit? I don't think I've seen any news about it.
apparently someone of the group said they were stopping, but others didnt.
Is this referring to the announcement made in a reuploaded chapter a few months ago or is this something more recent? Because I do remember getting a reply by them that Selfie (the one who made the announcement) was jumping the gun and that the team is actually still working on it. But that was a a good while ago, dunno if there's a more recent news.

*edit
nvm, should've clicked view newer post lmao

Dex-chan lover
Did Bathhouse Scans quit? I don't think I've seen any news about it.

Is this referring to the announcement made in a reuploaded chapter a few months ago or is this something more recent? Because I do remember getting a reply by them that Selfie (the one who made the announcement) was jumping the gun and that the team is actually still working on it. But that was a a good while ago, dunno if there's a more recent news.

*edit
nvm, should've clicked view newer post lmao
Exactly what I was referring to. But now we at least know theyre simply lacking time but determined to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread