Tonikaku Kawaii - Ch. 254 - Immortality and The Future

Double-page supporter
Because it’s licensed, and it’s releasing for free by the publishers on their website in EN (the latest 3 chapters). As such there’s no point in tl’ing other than double checking localization accuracy (on topic of that drama half sure they’re using ai tl nowadays but dunno for sure. Regardless haven’t heard much drama happening from jump) and to keep an (illegal) backup of the no longer free chapters.
Nah. Their translator/adapter is rubbish. Has been since he took over Hayate the Combat Butler.

Dex-chan lover
i dropped this long ago and was surprised to see another release.

as for the question:
well, even if someone did, with the previous knowledge/experience from hayate no gotoku, i simply dropped any expectations for solid plot progression and any ship to actually set sail and the constant side-tracking made me loose any interest to keep at it. too bad, since the author is actually able to make nice plots and is a pretty good artist as well.

Dex-chan lover
Because it’s licensed, and it’s releasing for free by the publishers on their website in EN (the latest 3 chapters). As such there’s no point in tl’ing other than double checking localization accuracy (on topic of that drama half sure they’re using ai tl nowadays but dunno for sure. Regardless haven’t heard much drama happening from jump) and to keep an (illegal) backup of the no longer free chapters.

Got a link? Viz media is apparently the licenser but it not on their manga plus which hosts all the other shogun jump mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Could someone explain me what C.E. stands for? Isn't it A.D.?

C.E. Stands for common era. Fundamentally A.D. and C.E. are the same thing but C.E. has no ties to Christian which makes it generally preferred to A.D which stands for Anno Domini (which is Latin for in year of our Lord) by science types and scholars who more likely to be atheists.

Users who are viewing this thread