Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.5 - Intruding one shot (Kumeta Kouji)

Fed-Kun's army
Shit, shouldn't have read Hayate then. Now I can't get married. Back when I first read this, I didn't get it. Now that I finished Hata's previous works and read some of Kumeta's, I can finally understand.

Dex-chan lover
This one shot was written by the author of Kakushigoto. Had a feeling after seeing that art style.

I feel personally attacked even lol.
But it's true though, I read Hayate for years and now about to get married. Hata knows his readers

Dex-chan lover
I hope that include this chapter in the anime ova, this will be really sadistically funny to see

"A romance involving a girl with communication problem"

Every. Single. Tsundere!

Now that it mention.... I just realise that when the series popularity slightly went down, Hata-sensei did add Hayate's character that cause a boost popularity...

Double-page supporter
@Rodork I know it's been a month but kumeta likely referencing to komi-san here since both of them are published in the same mag. The other one is amano megumi wa sukidarake when he told something about the girl with a lot of openings.

@nihilist1 Well, thanks for the information.

But you missed my point.

A tsundere can't communicate with her crush, some of them actually kick them instead.

Double-page supporter
So much harsh reality and facts in this chapter that it have more impact than truck-kun.
Why? Because truck-kun let you escape to another world, and escaping from facts is always the easiest.

Users who are viewing this thread