Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - People get warped by their accumulated experiences from their youth

Dex-chan lover
I'll have some of what they are having, extra steamy and extra creamy.

Dex-chan lover
I understand this lady. Some people just aren't wired to feel emotion the same way as others.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even friend zoned. There has to be another possible category for the friend zone to exist. So this is a tad bit better than friendzoned. There still is a chance. He just has to enlighten her to the world of romance first.

On a side note. She is just plain ignorant of anything involving the feeling of love. She can think of sinarios, but the emotion itself is totally lost on her. She is destined to be a shounen dense harem MC in the future for sure.

@Bengon There is actually a fantasy manga where the background mob character unwillingly becomes the MC. She is a maid in the castle and the hero proposes to her infront of everyone instead of the princess. I forget the name though. Think the manga went on hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
I dont really understand love either. So, im just a leftover .. had no one.....

I dont know why but i think i just bombed myself.

Contributor
I guess it would be pretty bittersweet to fall in love with someone who is aroace. Mostly bitter.

Users who are viewing this thread