Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 114 - Situations are important

Double-page supporter
Gosh, hata sensei. I wonder if he really try that back alley moment with her wifey.

'for material purpose' he says. 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Cyreader Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking as well. Even though he could immediately prove it wasn't a student, it'd still be problematic for a school teacher to be seen making out with a woman wearing the uniform of the school where the teacher is working.

Double-page supporter
Now the next chapter its gonna be one of Nasa´s students, talking about seen her teacher hooked with another High School girl

Fed-Kun's army
CHEX!

I also, I did the programming by paper once. The logic is fine, but a ton of erasures was needed.

Damn now I want a wife who’s willing to cosplay in a school girl uniform. Also it seems super sadistic to make your students write programs on paper lol.

For my uni, all the beginner level CS classes require you to write your code and the like on paper. Not for homework, but for tests and quizzes. That way it forces you to learn the fundamentals rather than relying on the computer to fix your errors for you, with the added benefit of google and past work to figure out things you're not 100% on.

Plus according to them, results indicated that students actually did better with code written on paper, but I don't have access to that data so y'know

Dex-chan lover
I used to code on paper too, it was just visual basic, but holy damn it is 10x harder than actually typing it on PC, it usually easy to get perfect score when I use PC, but when I use paper, I made a lot of mistakes.

"Don't touch me in weird places."
Does Tsukasa mean...the location where he's touching her (alley) or the location where he's touching her (hip)?
I'm seriously beginning to doubt Tsukasa's resolve to be Nasa's wife.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... if an all-girls high school teacher gets caught having some fun times with a "student", it's gonna cause some problems. Thankfully it's not that type of manga. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread