Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 123 - Lots of nudes

Dex-chan lover
>sees title
>sees chapter
HATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
remind me again Nasa, Tsukasa and the HS girls age.... anyone?

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 in chapter 3 the marriage document said she was "16" (getting a feeling thats not accurate) and shes supposed to be just a year or 2 younger than nasa so he'd be around 18

I was exetremely well aware with Hatas clickbait titles. But i hoped, I just hoped, for that slight, slight chance of some serious progression of those two. And I was played again. Just like all the rest of the clickbait titles.

Dex-chan lover
I forget why was Nasa teaching there in the first place? Wasn’t it just a programming elective side gig? How does he find time too work full time as a public school teacher when his freelance developer work should be keeping him busy (and pay a shitton more)

Dex-chan lover
@ciera

•His old teacher works there.
•The school is going digital but all the teachers and principal at the school are technologically inept.
•NASA’s old teacher remembers him and asks for his help
•He accepts & does it temporarily to earn cash for their eventual move out back into their new place
•NASA sees the school needs upgrades and speaks with the principal
•NASA overwhelms them with how smart he is and the principal Noticing it’s a chance of a lifetime with Nasa hires him on the spot.
•And now here we are where nasa is now teaching with a bunch of high school girls and his wife is jelly over it

Basically this is the rough trail of events

Dex-chan lover
Ok but public system pays ass. No way he makes more there than doing freelance dev work (edit: median salary is $37k which is what entry level IT support makes)

Users who are viewing this thread