Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Manga is good and all, but watch the anime too!

Dex-chan lover
Wait... people didn't remember Kaguya who appeared on multiple occasions from previous chapters?

Also, Hata dropping hints of what's coming that is super obvious that'll make us depressed... c'mon Hata... stop it...

As expected of Hata, I tho this manga is only diabetes inducing manga, somehow there's a plot here and there now

Dex-chan lover
She's only there to make nasa's dying wish come true!?!

Hata please don't invite tragedy tag to this!
Please don't make this all a dream or something

I don't think Nasa is die. Cuz in Ch 1 hes still alive and kicking to pursue Tsukasa to station and fainted after got answer from Tsukasa.
Anyway the promise is plot, lets wait few chapter.
Good Job Hata-Sensei

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't someone mention how the chap's title is only for ad and doesn't really relate to the actual story? No? Ok then

I'm guessing that Nasa had an amnesia after he got hit by truck kun after making a promise to tsukasa.

Group Leader
This gonna go soulmate reincarnate route real quick.

BUT NO! WE NEED MORE FLUFF. SAY NO TO PLOT!

Double-page supporter
There was also a second chapter with a crossover with some other manga I'm not familiar with. Hopefully, that gets scanlated as well.

Aggregator gang
She's genuinely hilarious if she thinks she could make that stone cold Tsukasa show any ounce of emotion. Only Nasa can do that.

Aggregator gang
Would be awesome if this is all MC's delusions after he was hit by the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread