Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - The TV anime is airing right now

Dex-chan lover
"we should be doing that sooner or later"

is this author really saying this?
they've been together for this time and haven't been together ?

dropped because that's where I draw my suspension of disbelief
this is too sad to even imagine that someone might think for a second, that this kind of situation is even remotely possible

rating changed from 6/10 to 5/10

Dex-chan lover
So much for all the, "it's implied in the omake!" nonsense... the time they've actually been married in this series is like less than 6 months, they're young and inexperienced, as well as Japanese. Of course they've not made Abe-san proud yet, but maybe soon

"Its time for Fortnite"
Me: UUUUUUUUGH!

Good to know that this chapter suggests that they haven't had sex off-screen unlike what the omake chapters have been implying. Would've been a bummer that all that build up of the couple growing more and more physically intimate had an off-screen pay off.

Homie waited 132 chapters to get the juice... Probably still won't get it for another 72 if we be real with this Manga's pacing

Tsukasa stream sniped Fortnite Ninja, the creator of Fortnite

Dex-chan lover
Careful girl. Never try to spoil a guy who's already turned on, unless you are ready for it...

Dex-chan lover
Finally, back to wholesome married life. This is what I'm paying for.

Dex-chan lover
@loafhero It would still be offscreen as this is Shounen but I think the author would make it completely clear if it does happen. As for the Omake chapters, I just consider then being extras which are only found in the volumes. I do think they are canon but they never lead to anything substantial.

Users who are viewing this thread