Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 135 - Some things can be resolved, even if there are no problems

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete because that's basically Hayate no Gotoku in a nutshell in terms of timeline...

it had like 12 years or so of serialization and it only like a year passed... timeline wise

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx Now you have me worried over manga now 😅

Now, I really hope that I don't grow old before this series ends. I like this series but please let me enjoy when I am young.
Note: Please don't take me as a grandpa already.

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete
it was a jam-packed timeline for Hayate no Gotoku!

Hata-sensei's clearly aiming for the same thing here except he's probably trying to avoid mistakes he had made back then... and more bragging about his married life... :/

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx If you are talking about this series then, I might check it out.
Thanks for a recommendation 😁

Edit: 500+ Chapters!?
I might finish it in a year 😅

Dex-chan lover
Aya's head seemed abnormally long on page three. Like, she has a huge forehead plus several more inches of head under her hair. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
that was so lewd it wraps around itself and became innocently wholesome again

Didn't she naturally and easily tell him that she loves him in one of the earlier chapter (when they found the house has burned) ? And it's not the first time tuskasa kisses him so why is he so surprised ? I'm not enjoying this reverse character development at all, hope this arc ends soon.

Damn! That was brutal! I don't think anyone would be able to sleep peacefully if their wife said that and just go to sleep. Goodluck Nasa-kun!

This seems like a silly mini arc she should know him by now that man basically has telepathy she doesn't need to say those words to him he knows she does and he loves her entirely including her inability to express it in words

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird to compare this to how my married life is? I see so many similarities.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me if I am wrong because I came here after the anime episode of the week. Are they both still virgins after 135 chapters?

Aggregator gang
@wahyurockajn Did you refer to chapter 109.5? If so I don't think they really did it in the tent, it's just them spoiling each other aggressively. Besides, in ch 133 during tsukasa's monologue she basically thinking that they will do it 'sooner or later' when they are moving out to the new house, implying that they haven't done it yet.

Can't believe I just wrote a whole passage explaining a couple of manga characters doesn't have sex yet, jesus christ.

@Faryshta They still haven't done it.

page 15 first panel there's a fucking poster of Rengoku from Kimetsu no Yaiba! This is already the 2nd time the author uses it so i guess he really likes the character!

Dex-chan lover
Nobody
Not a single soul.
Tsukasa's Mind: It is easier to tell my husband about my underwear than telling him I love him

Users who are viewing this thread