Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - A thousand years of solitude

I'm pretty sure the twist on the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter is going to be similar to Touhou's mutation of it, where somehow Tsukasa got the elixir before they actually threw it away.

Aggregator gang
Plot twist : coincidentally Nasa stumble upon the elixir drop then with ease make un-immortal medicine balm for Tsukasa. Then they live happily ever after.

😂

that's some important info for plot.
Her house was burned in the mountain, that granny took her in, she left for Nasa in 2yrs , how the hell did she know where he lived, (, that granny bought a mountain, also the moon stone tsukasa's
room had

Double-page supporter
nooo~ don't take fluffy times from us, stop with this foreshadowing now 😡

plot twist: Kaguya from the story was actually a guy and it was Nasa who got reincarnated and Tsukasa was the emperor and she actually drank the elixir

Supporter
That's a real nice and juicy bit of plot there. I for one welcome the addition of something not right in paradise.

Fed-Kun's army
at this point I don't know but I hope it completes what it need to do and then calls the series end. I don't want it to have a half ass ending without even looking over so many things it has left empty

Damn she pretty much just summed up the plot behind Mokou and Kaguya's relationship in touhou

Users who are viewing this thread