Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - About that misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, that one gun from chapter 14 finally fired!
I was wondering what was up with that one weird flashback, where Nasa actually was shown doing something AFTER blacking out.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the go-to always lack of communication? It's a serious problem in a real relationship, but in stories it's just a minor inconvenience to be brushed under the rug.

I mean sure, 'drama' can lead to 'progress'. But this kind of drama pretty much never does in my reading experience.

140.5 warned us, the juicy stuff is incoming! (Also refer to ch. 14 for the foreshadowing)

Man, lately I haven't liked how the mangaka has been writing. Now, I don't necessarily like where it's headed either, but if it was written well I would be okay with it. After all this time if not doing anything with the plot it feels like he's trying to play catch up.

Dex-chan lover
You won't trick me fake drama. Every single time this manga gets plot it ends up being a set up for more fluff.

the plot wasn't running for so long, now the plot hit us like a runaway train and we're destroyed on the ground SEND HELP SOS! TSUKASA-CHAAAAAN

Users who are viewing this thread