Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - About that promise

Fed-Kun's army
um No no no no no I'm SORRY NO!??!?!? If this happens I'm... its not good I can't have the wholesome betray me too.

I think the reason he doesn't remember might have to do with her immortality. Maybe she gave him a bit of immortality juice before he died via kiss, but he doesn't remember.

Iunno I'm just guessing.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda looking a short of climax ending or its just me?

Hata-sensei
I trust u.
Pls that dont be a dumb like excuse the reason why she went back home without telling anyone like spoiled child. Pls

I trust u.

HOL' UP I"M KINDA CONFUSED NOW

is the progression isn't linear of each chapter (like jumping from past-future-present) or what? Maybe i should re-read some of the past chapters

Supporter
Hata-sensei is almost ready to introduce his surprise character: Seo Kouji.
(Image)
"Hi, guys! Didja miss us?"
79fvur7.png

Aggregator gang
@b4nji
There was a chapter not long ago where they spread Tokiko's ashes.
Although given her skateboard comment it sounds like maybe she died doing something stupid rather than "of old age"?

Dex-chan lover
The chapter with them spreading the ashes was presumably the final chapter/ending. Now we are working towards that final chapter

Major Spoiler Theory
Remember chapter 140.5? Yeah it says her grandma died July 20th, we see here that on the calendar it says July 7th. For some reason 140.5 came out before this which defuses the drama a lot but kinda ruins the grandma's death.
Don't worry the fluff will not be spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread