Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - About that promise

Supporter
@CursedLight The only manga where i want the plot to advance the least lol
I understand it, but I never thought I'd see so many people get so upset about getting a massive injection of plot. 😅

Obligatory gif:
bd9.gif

I wanna see granny tear it up on a skateboard. I chose to ignore what was written on that last page.

I smell another accident on Nasa's part and further ahead tsukasa will take the blame. 😞

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time in a while I've seen death in a manga and it hits unexpectedly hard

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, Tokiko will be kickflipping in Heaven now

Tokiko called her nee-sama sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the immortal theory may be plausible hmmmmmmm i still dont know tho
Neither you lol ahahhahahahahahah

Dex-chan lover
@Aflac_Attack that was a .5 chapter that was included in the previous volume's extras. It was originally the intended final chapter or something like that, but then the anime got popular so the mangaka decided to continue it a bit longer, so we can assume the ending will be different since if it was meant to be the actual ending they wouldn't just randomly throw it in the extras section of the volume release mid-series lol

That being said, the series is probably ending soon, since it seems like its finally getting into Tsukasa's immortality mystery and gearing up for its endgame.

If anything, the chapter you're talking about is more of a flashforward than a flashback haha

@Shuazilla yea the endgame is coming, i can feel it. After i read this chapter i got the same feeling after i completed darling in the franxx.

Or maybe the writer wil make some more chapters instead of ending it, now that it has become more popular. But maybe it's just a idea that gives some hope so I'll not feel sad about the idea that it's maybe ending soon.

@Aflac_Attack

Rather, that chapter was a flash forwards. It occurs in December (she specifically requests that her ashes be scattered in December) and this chapter happens in July.

Now I can't stop imagining Tokiko using that Sk∞ Board and eating shit. T^T RIP her, Ig... Chill old lady.

Users who are viewing this thread