Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 24 Ch. 226 - New series: My Gyaru Classmate Won’t Leave Me Alone

Double-page supporter
So this boy is the parallel world version of the lonely teacher who loves gundam in Hayate no Gotoku.

Dex-chan lover
There are two things at play here. The Gundam itself is designed by an artist or a team of artists (usually around four) who work in the anime production, while the model is designed out of the artist's drawings by a team of engineers, usually between 10 to 20 people. Then there are also production engineers and mold machinists. In total it takes about 100 engineers working in Japan and China to bring new models to market. In recent years the two core design teams have been required to work together from the start, so that the MS designed for the anime can be accurately modeled.

There is a special exception for the Build series. In that case, a lot of the MS featured are actually designs made by modifying existing gunpla models. In the earlier series these designs came from the fanbase, from mods submitted by fans to gunpla modeling competitions. Later professional modelers were brought in. Because the MS are mods of existing gunpla, the engineers simply have to reverse engineer them back to the original sprues, eliminate some sprues, and add new features into existing or entirely new sprues.
Maybe I was just stuck at his robot name, and thought he wants to do something with robots, not fictional Gundams, and such. But if that entertainment industry side is what he desires, then he naturally can go that route. But if it's engineering, Gundam will most likely remain a hobby, but he can, kind of, approach it as well by joining the mecha projects I talked about. They are cutting edge engineering since it's incredibly challenging to developed smoothly walking machines.

Dex-chan lover
And the next main character is named Deep Blue after the AI. He's the youngest chess grandmaster, while also trying to develop the first true AI program, which unexpectedly turns out to be his romance interest? The AI is also the only one that keeps beating him at chess.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not going to high school, taking the mock exam, & getting first nationally

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the name of this dude is actually pretty cool once you're older and all. In my case I have the opposite problem of my name being more child-like the older I am.

Dex-chan lover
And the next main character is named Deep Blue after the AI. He's the youngest chess grandmaster, while also trying to develop the first true AI program, which unexpectedly turns out to be his romance interest? The AI is also the only one that keeps beating him at chess.
make sure Hata don't ever see your comment, I don't want that madman got any other strange idea

Dex-chan lover
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how many people are needed to design new Gundam models, though. Probably a single one.
I don't think he meant to design models. He wants to design the real thing.
Tokyo U. is only a step on the way.

Fed-Kun's army
what happened to Kagami Kyuuma? she hasn't appeared in forever.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm planning to be a Gundam designer".

Sorry but Nasa you lose here.

Users who are viewing this thread