Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Most things spoiled and defenseless are cute

Double-page supporter
is it just me or are these "chapters" getting shorter?

@Kaal -- Normal chapters w/ splash pages are 18 pages in length. What Hata-sensei is doing on these short chapters is cheating a bit. Rather than skip a week for whatever reasons, he just does a 10-page chapter one week and an 8-page chapter the next. (And yeah, chapter 53 is going to be 8-pages w/ a splash page.) That way he keeps producing weekly content. And with a series like Tonikaku Cawaii, he can get away with it.

Adopted a kitten who looked like an alien creature. She was thin, scraggly, with dark brown, orange, and tan splotches. She also hissed at everyone, except me. Once she got fed, bathed and cleaned up, she settled down, and snuggled with me. She grew in to a beautiful tortoiseshell cat, who loved me, liked licking my fingers (especially after I ate a tuna sandwich), and generally became cute, unless you messed with her. then she became the "good little hellbeast". She passed away at 22 years old, and I still miss her to this day.

The lesson is, that all kittens and cats are cute, they just have to be given the chance!

Dex-chan lover
When a cat licks you, you can be sure that you are loved by that cat. They only groom someone or something they care about.

Double-page supporter
> When a cat licks you, you can be sure that you are loved by that cat.

But only because the cat knows you are the source of its food, thus it will be lovey to get what it wants, then once it has it, the cat becomes aloof again. 😉

Double-page supporter
Somehow, I double posted, but I don't seem to have the ability to delete. Sorry. 😅😅😅

ivv

Dex-chan lover
fkin kissblocks. I get that its wholesome but they're married yknow. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Double-page supporter
Seriously they need to move out, this is no fun!

@toddsama Thanks for the info. When you break it down like that it does make sense. I would much rather read something short than nothing at all.

Aggregator gang
Well, if you gonna watch do it more secretly damn it ! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread