Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 6 Ch. 58.5 - Vol 6 Extras

omake is superior one compared to the main series. Tonikaku is vvs diamonds tier, omake is the jewel encrusted golden poo tier that roger from American dad has. Legendary shi right here

I don’t remember much from that time???? Y’all don’t get distracted from the lewd things the questionnaire at the end of every omake has sooooo many hints to tsukasas past

"Its a requiem". The fact that Tsukasa is an Ace is amazing. Stick with Trigger and you'll make it!

Yes, I know that we should give them some privacy.... but..... I kinda hope there's a doujin version of this chapter somewhere....
(Okay, time to do some research!!!)

Damn... Right in the staff names is 中山 which I almost read as 中出...
No way they didn't go further with all the things the author wrote in this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is a spoiler but better safe than sorry. Is no one going to point out the fact that she is peobably immortal and she practically admitted it? Throughout the entire story she constantly talks about the past with precise accuracy in a way almost like shes reminiscing about it. About how Nasa knows nothing about her past and how the moon rock helps her sleep (possibly also hinting SHE IS LADY KAGUYA.) In this chapter she practically admitted to immortality by saying "you can feel the immortality oozing out."

Dex-chan lover
exactly me reading the whole chapter.
y15svs.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll Horny asf back in the covid days huh? well, I know no-one will read this, are we gonna ignore the fact she is at least 1,600 years old by the capital question, 5,000+ at max

Users who are viewing this thread