Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Thinking of you

Fed-Kun's army
I think I’ve had more than my daily intake of sugar fluff thanks to this chapter. xd

Double-page supporter
Wow. I never saw the raw show up in the usual spot, so I was thinking Hata-sensei took a week off. Glad to see I was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
The punchline is that after all this they are still virgins.
There is a limit to blueballing and we have passed it 3 galaxies ago.

Contributor
angrywife.jpg

"All that and he still didn't make a move!?! My spineless husband. Do I need to pin him down and do it myself? Maybe he's not attracted to me after all? Maybe that's it. Men are beasts after all. Everyone knows that. It couldn't be... Could it?"

MD@Home
As much as it's starting to frustrate people, me included, I guess we really only have ourselves to blame, considering the manga does exactly what it says on the tin: there might be no plot progression, the protagonists might be acting weirdly for newlyweds, but it's nonetheless cute, every time, all the time.
I have to wonder how long the author can keep this up, though - are there enough readers who are content with reading this kind of material indefinitely...?

I find it really bizarre that they didn't do it on their honeymoon considering some of the omakes, despite just being bonus material and not necessarily canon, make it pretty damn obvious that they are having sex, even if not very often. Maybe they just do it off-screen.

Take 38.5 for example: Nasa kisses Tsukasa with tongue while on top of her, and it ends on a very suggestive note. Same with 48.5 with Tsukasa panting and blushing heavily and saying they should do "the rest" at home. 58.5 too with how it ends with him licking her legs even more and then on the next page you only see her socks and a panel with three oddly well placed buildings obviously meant to signify an
erection and two balls
and the fireworks being
release

Funny that omakes have more progression than the actual manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun wisest thing anyone's said so far. Having kids is great... but it also generally means you hanging up all your fun time in favor of the kids'.

Dex-chan lover
All the subtle hints that Tsukasa gives about making memories of them together so she can always remember him .... did she have to be some sort of immortal being? I feel itll be really drama heavy when all that is revealed and i just want this to stay fluffy.

Users who are viewing this thread