Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - A friend of a friend is a stranger

Aggregator gang
I think you all are thinking waaaay too much the joke, is a joke about she being an airhead, nothing more and nothing less... Nothing to do with her sexualiaty

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was brought to you by

fO18MUq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Everybody's talking about Nakiri, but no remarks about Tan-chan plowing ahead about Shiba-san like a panzer tank through Poland? She literally had me in stitches by the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Nasa just told her about things girls do, and she was amazed. She's an airhead alright.

Dex-chan lover
Dude. Get away from the politics here. I'm here to see one ultra cawaii waifu and one best waifu in history.

For a second there I totally thought I had completely forgotten about a character.

PS: Don't you dare tell Nakiri-san she can't get a wife

Group Leader
Sigh... So many Shiba-san in this comment. I think that Nakiri finding a wife joke is made vague on purpose. We still don't know yet which path she'll take, don't think too much about it now

Dex-chan lover
Did someone burn a field full of weed in the background? Everybody's goin' high there

Dex-chan lover
Wife_san gossiping in broaddaylight like a true housewife....

Also.get wife.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda refreshing seeing a piece of entertainment that doesn't follow progressive assumptions about sexuality. Current year is hell.
I am the Shiba-san you deserve, not the one you wanted.

Aggregator gang
@SkyQ But Nakiri’s reasons for wanting to get a wife are what aren’t quite right.

Rotary machine ? RX-7 ? Now that's great material right there !

And here comes two women debating gossip twitter account.

Users who are viewing this thread