Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - A friend of a friend is a stranger

Fed-Kun's army
The rotary engine is a good example. It looks and sounds cool on the outside but will probably disappoint you later by breaking down

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself is Shinzo Abe even still the prime minister? I swear I've been seeing these "Abe wants YOU to make babies!" jokes since like 2013.

Dex-chan lover
This is some weird manga, telling people to get married. Now, I wanna get married even more. >.<

Dex-chan lover
no, commenters, Nakiri cannot find herself a wife, because women cannot marry women. this is a manga that knows what men are and what women are, so keep your perversions out of it and let that line be the joke it really is.

damn this chapter's funny though

I think you all are mistaken on the point of this chapter. The author isn't mocking nor praising lesbian marriage. He is just messing with people who will go heels over head to defend or criticize sometimes ambiguous statements. Do not forget, Shiba-san can be you.

Man what is it with people misinterpreting jokes and going full fujo with their fanfiction? It's also really funny that the same people who would claim to be ok with people doing what they want are saying what someone "should" do. I knew as soon as I read that line people were going to do this.

@nano6 lesbians aren't allowed to be married in Japan, it definitely is a bit of a no-homo heteronormative joke here.

Users who are viewing this thread