Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 89.5 - Vol 9 Extras

Dex-chan lover
pg8 vs pg10 lmao

Like the panty lines were used as guidelines for the skirt shape but didn't get erased

Dex-chan lover
Tons of being immortal references this time. Some explanations not said: Ryoma is totally the samurai Sakamoto Ryoma, who was a famous revolutionary during the 1800s who got assassinated.

Hosokawa could be...a lot of people, there's a long running clan of that name. One of them had was the patron of Miyamoto Musashi, so maybe him? I dunno.

Dex-chan lover
you know peepz... I was worried when I saw a camera even if this was just an extra chapter...
last time Hata did something to a chapter with a camera, we ended up having a tear-jerking flashback arc along with it... ;(

Dex-chan lover
2-DEEA173-0-ED7-4008-89-D1-F001-E2-A68-C1-E.png

Dex-chan lover
It seems the main chapters have to be tame for the magazine release, but the volume extras can showcase what Tsukasa and Nasa really get up to.

Dex-chan lover
come on guys this is all-age manga not hentai...
the author cannot draw it, but it always happen

Dex-chan lover
He's diving in lads.

Now we can stop arguing about whether they're doing it or not lol. Right? RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
this makes my pure and innocent eyes indecent
but this also makes my pp
i7veY9Z.gif

MACHMACHMACH

Dex-chan lover
So what’s the deal with the fried food stall at the end??

Does it mean she tasted good?? Lol

@JaxunHero It's just the usual end-of-omake 'hidden' credits page. You can see the staff names scattered around the scene.

Supporter
So there is 2 universes: the omake universe where they frick like rabbits and the regular universe that they don't loose their innocence yet...

Dex-chan lover
Ok but can we talk about how Tsukasa's hair is apparently red now
for some reason I always thought she was a blonde (especially given the moon connotations and all) and the red just doooooooesn't fit at all.

Users who are viewing this thread