Tonikaku Kawaii

Wait...
This scene why back to world war 2, so how old tsukasa or any one can tell me about it??

I know it’s the official romanization but it’s just mildly infuriating. It just seems slightly wrong, if you know what I mean.

It causes me physical pain nevertheless.

Aggregator gang
@Imryse: It was removed. The first few chapters made it SEEM like it, but it was just waxing poetic in reality. There's nothing supernatural going on here (By Hata's standards)

Aggregator gang
@Imryse: Just by their superstitions, maybe. One could make the same argument about someone's birth about them being the second coming of Jesus Christ; doesn't make it true. So far, no superpowers were shown, no supernatural activity was displayed, nothing unearthly was proven, etc. It's all been "just take my word for it." Until actual proof is displayed, there's no reason to mislead people with a tag that shouldn't be there.

Wth, I thought there's something like religion debate I saw in other manga since they mention birth of Christ and Second Coming, but it's just argument about supernatural tag, huh.

Is the issue about her being an immortal had been confirmed?

Y'all notice Touko and Yuu in one of the panels when she was talking about looking at stars on the roof???

Group Leader
I've fallen behind on reading this, so someone please spoil me: has anything really happened in the past 40 chapters or so?

Some romantic progression?
Some character development?
Some clarification of the innuendos about Tsukasa being immortal?
Anything? Anything at all?

Have they had a child yet? Chiyo'Niggurath knows they should.

Well in the past 10 or so chapters, There have been:

* a tiny (mostly negligible) amount of romantic progression.
* One chapter with “major” plot development. (I.E. a flashback that is obviously highly plot significant, but that we think is part of a plot twist, so it tells us very little), and
* more hints at her having lived through historical events.

So yeah, nothing much has really changed.

The very latest chapter has
a few very rather strong hints about her having lived since before cars, and likely having learned how to climb mountains by actual historical ninjas.

Group Leader
So basically...

tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze even if an alien with mickey mouse ears-for-eyes suddenly appear, it still wouldn't be supernatural by Hata standards

Aggregator gang
@Weetch: Touche, but the fact remains we haven't really seen anything that qualifies as supernatural by OUR standards, mangaka's views or not. All this talk about her living a long life? Nah, I get more the impression she's just one of those classic "sheltered rich nobles" than anything else.

Double-page supporter
Viz just announced a license for this. I hope the scans continue, as they did for Hayate the Combat Butler.

Group Leader
Salonpas is the proper brand name that you guys should be used, for future reference

Also, I guess the author realized that one rom-com couple is not enough and is slowly increasing their number. Oh boy.

Users who are viewing this thread