Tonikaku Kawaii

Double-page supporter
i still can't believe this is getting an anime

edit: this manga is great, i'm not saying it's bad when I say i can't believe it's getting an anime.

I want this sweet, slice of life story to go on forever. If only it never ends... its just so damn wholesome :(

also, dont lie. who else thought this was a relationship between middle-schools or sumthin. cause i did.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, is the plot catching up? I was hoping we could just forget about that for a bit longer.

Group Leader
You all never knew the power of Hata's pointless chapter. For now he just change it in to fluff.

I've been baited enough in Hayate to know that this glimpse of actual plot won't be addressed again in at least a couple hundred chapters.

As a veteran hayate no gotoku reader, there's gonna be prolly another hundred chapters of fluff before any plot progression lol. But that's what we came for didn't we?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait, so the plot is not here yet? Thank god, need more fluff.

Eh, can anyone explain chapter 120? Feel like you need to be Japanese to catch all those references.

We thought everything was going to be okay but then the plot finally rolls in I'm with it though I'm ready to cry

Dex-chan lover
Sigh...this chapter just made this serie lose 100 points for me.

We know Waifu is immortal or reborn with past memories, there was no need to retcon the Husbando into the reincarnation of her past lover, is a cliche we have seen a thousand times and if the author planned this shit we would have seen the signs before so I'm sure he just came up with it recently, now her progressing with her life/leaving behind old regrets gets erased from him being that person.
Caretaker Senko used this storyline too but at least there it was hinted from the start, this mangaka using it is patethic, a sign he was unable to came up with something more original, unique, the plot is not going to get better, bye bye honeymoon, time for some dumb conspirancy or absurd progressing that will make us cry for past chapters.

@VooXoo what are you talking about. Since almost the beginning it was stated that this is the continuation of the story of the bamboo cutter. Also there were several hints that
she may be immortal or at least lived in an older period (like her talking about historical people like she knew them). There were so many hints and so many discussions after some chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@TopDev1 You didn't really read my comment
I did say that we knew her past was special, or immortal or reborn, but this new chapter hints strongly that Nasa was someone she had meet in her past life, possibly fell in love with her but couldn't declare for a difference in status, when is very romantic that after reincarnating he fell for her again is a old cliche(that was even used recently in another popular serie), I would liked it more if he had no relation to her whatsoever.
There was no hint that Nasa was reincarnated, and I think waiting 100+ chapters for the revelations means the author himself came up with it now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a damn about a plot, all i want from this is seeing Nasa be awesome and lovey dovey with his wife

Users who are viewing this thread