Tonikaku Kawaii

This is cute and all but
I really want the story to progress, I want to know who Tsukasa actually is. There has been a lot of hints about who she really is, as of now I can only guess that she is some kind of god (related to Tsukuyomi or the Moon God since it is her last name before marrying Nasa) or something since she keeps on telling story about the past and using the term "It's not that long ago bla bla bla" stating that she probably experienced it. She also displays inhuman power, she's very agile and can see or adjust to the dark very quickly as mentioned in the haunted mansion chapter. There's also the stuff about the moon rock, to be fair her story really resembles that of Kaguya-hime (Google it yourself to get an explanation of the story).

Also just who is Nasa? There was a scene where he had a dream about the past where he met Tsukasa and stuff. The story going around about their lovey dovey life is getting kinda boring, either we get to the mystery part of the story or expand their life story. You probably forgot / faintly remember that they were supposed to get a new house/apartment, but when exactly will it come?
All in all this is a good and sweet romcom manga where I can indulge myself after reading a messed up manga. But still I want the story to progress more...

@BizzareShit I can't believe there's a human that's criticizing the way kawaii/cawaii is spelled. It's like you don't know that there are varying languages with DIFFERENT pronunciation. They're just about the SAME on japanese unfortunately. Also, name checks out.

I’m getting a feeling of deja vu, I’ve been in this place before but it was on mangarock and the chapters were fully finished. I’m confused why they’re ongoing because I distinctly remember the girl in a wedding dress or something about her being an alien or something, I just know it was the most emotionally fulfilled I’d felt that month when I finished it maybe a year ago. Might aswell reread it honestly.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I’m curious if the omakes are canon. In the omakes, they are always seemingly doing the deed but in the main manga they act shy when they are just holding hands lol.

Power Uploader
The anime is a must watch, everything from the OP to the story is just sweetness overload.

sad that I didn't know this manga existed earlier .....Extremely happy now, the C in Cawii that times does tend to irritate.

Very Wholesome Manga and an awesome storyline

-As of writing this I'm reading chapter 90

however in the anime they did not respect the order of the manga chapters and some chapters have skipped them or some gags have not animated them. personally I advise you to re-read it all which is still very nice in my humble opinion

Users who are viewing this thread