Too Close - Ch. 52 - Reconciled

a little what?? that cliffhanger won't make sense any sense if it isn't something out of the left field like idk a little horny lol

so yeah the authors clearly don't know where to take this story but that hug right there? MAD cute. this is the shit i signed up for.

Group Leader
I'd still be mad, but I suppose its easier to forgive if he did try to call you, but you blocked him from having any communication (even though this was not his fault). Still, need more time to really re-get-to-know the person. People change, may not be who you loved.

Dex-chan lover
Touchy-feely.
Feely-touchy.

Yeeeeeeheheheheheees

@Yabaibunni
Even if they’ve changed, sometimes you just know.

Regardless, they both made mistakes, and forgave each other. Nothing wrong with starting to date if you are attracted. If you’re wrong, you break up.

Aaaaaa, I really want things to go well for them 😭
Although I agree this seems a bit rushed (maybe due to some scenes being censored?)

@yabaibunni why do I feel that xu ze's not the one who actually block him on the phone.. I have this itchy feeling of suspecting that girl lol

hvnosonobsbvv, DO I WANNA KNOW--

I almost dropped my phone reading this.

I can't wait for the next update >_<

Ahiaib, Honestly he's probably gonna say something like "Im a little.... Hungry! :D"

Dude the anticipation and cliffhangers make us suffer, BUT FINALLY WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS-- you just gotta go.."AAAAHHHHUUUWU9CG0UW9UVW9UV0UVEV0U"

Double-page supporter
ngl i kinda lowkey ship the other two from his work now lol

Contributor
Xu Ze is too easy. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Tian-Yu constantly leaving him from time-to-time (because he can) be used as a plot point to create drama.
I bet Xu Ze will let Tian-Yu cheat/marry someone for appearances sake when they get older, if their relationship even gets that far.
He is that easy. 🤣

Honestly I had to re-read the last couple of chapters a few times in a row because I was like “huh???”. I didn’t quite get
why did they suddenly reconcile just like that out of the blue, but um okay, let’s just take it as Xu Ze has never been that angry to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread