Too much walking dead

The amount of spinoffs AMC keeps pushing out is starting to get annoying to keep up with. I understand them wanting to keep the franchise going, but this is just ridiculous; not only does the actual ending to the series feel incomplete, but now if we want to see how it continues, they're telling us "do you really wanna see how negan's story continues? check out dead city", "oh, you want more deryl? We have just the thing for you", "an anthology series that you didn't ask for? Fuck it! Tales of the walking dead"

giving all these characters a starring role in their own self contained series is nice and all, and I think everyone would love seeing more of the world and its machinations, but man does it all feel disjointed. I much rather would have prefered a full-fledged sequel series

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out how all the zombies don't freeze up once winter sets in. "Oh, zombies? Head to the midwest and wait - that problem will take care of itself by New Years'."

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out how all the zombies don't freeze up once winter sets in. "Oh, zombies? Head to the midwest and wait - that problem will take care of itself by New Years'."
Freezing won't matter
Unless a zombie requires
Functional tissues.

Dex-chan lover
still. its trash no matter what.
waschb%C3%A4r-raccoon.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is how I feel about Star Wars. I'm back to 'three movies and a Christmas special' as the only things I recognize.

Dex-chan lover
zom 100 is better than wall king dead. only thing walking the dead could do to compete would be to add a 2nd carl. more carl. carl. carl. carl.carl.car.l

YES CARL CARL CARL CARL CARL CARL CARL ZOM 100 IS THE FUCKING BEAST ITS FUCKING KINO NOT EVEN THE FUNGUS ZOMBIE WILL WIN WITH BOOBS @sterven
giphy.gif

Honestly this is how I feel about Star Wars. I'm back to 'three movies and a Christmas special' as the only things I recognize.
200.gif

Say what you will about the phantom menace and attack of the clones but revenge of the sith is one of my favorite movies of the saga the disney trilogy is trash though.
What are your guys thoughts on this?
The walking dead has been ass since season 2 honestly only stuck around till the killed glen cause he was my favorite character.

Dex-chan lover
200.gif

Say what you will about the phantom menace and attack of the clones but revenge of the sith is one of my favorite movies of the saga the disney trilogy is trash though.
Give me back the original versions of the original trilogy (Han shot first!) and Jefferson Starship existing in canon, and we'll talk.

Group Leader
The walking dead has been ass since season 2 honestly only stuck around till the killed glen cause he was my favorite character.
bro needed to understand. season 2 doesnt exist, only 1 amd 3
I'M THE SENATE

Users who are viewing this thread