TOOR Scans

Dex-chan lover
thank for bringing back masamune-kun no reOOO, there's only 2 untranslated chapters left.

Power Uploader
@ryouhira Translation is already done, I just need to find some time to edit them. Releasing 20+ series at once is stressful :v

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

it was left dead for 3 years now and recantly i wachted anime and was kind of dissapointed with the ending (sitll liked it tho) that is why i ask if there is a posibility to uplod translated chapters to end it there are 23 chapters out of 30 (btw sorry for my grammar)

Power Uploader
@Darth1159356 We're still translating it (31 is in the work), it's just no longer prioritized due to so many hates and demands to drop.

Power Uploader
@zDarkness Chapter 4 is in the work. In case you missed the TLN on Chapter 3, I suggest going back and read it.

Power Uploader
@Yaseen124 No, he's a one-man job so edit takes god-know-how-long. Join us and lend some help if you guys want faster release I guess.

Can you guys do Nagasarete Airantou? It's been like a year since it uploaded by Vortex and there's already a lot of JP chapter but i can't read Japanese.

Please and thank you for your hard work!

Power Uploader
Can you guys do Nagasarete Airantou? It's been like a year since it uploaded by Vortex and there's already a lot of JP chapter but i can't read Japanese.

Please and thank you for your hard work!
We used to work with Vortex before but had to back out as our regular TL went hiatus. I'll keep an eye out and consider resuming it if we have new JTLs joining us in the future.

Power Uploader
Are you guys still working on I'm an Evil god?
We are, but at a much slower pace because Aify's gotten married and no longer have lots of free time. Recruitment for Chinese Translators is always open, if we find someone capable to help out, release will hopefully get faster.

Are y’all still doing Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san? It’s been three months since an update, idk if it went on hiatus or something but was just wondering

Users who are viewing this thread