Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Are all of the tips he gives legit? I've never heard of citrus being noticeably good for energy in the morning and some other pieces of advice in past chapters seemed dubious.

@Ohgodpleaseno Some of it is suspect/unsupported, some of it is legit. Like don't mix grapefruit and medication. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grapefruit%E2%80%93drug_interactions

Double-page supporter
Ah, I wish for this series to go on and on. I need a daily dose of this for my continued mental health.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... Anyone one falls. He was hold out for so long. I thought he would last! That's too bad XD
Many thanks

Contributor
I usually don't like grapefruit juice, but if this trustworthy yankee says it could potentially help me in the mornings, it's worth a shot.

Group Leader
You wanna wake up? Brush your teeth and then drink orange juice. That shit will wake you for years lol.

Dex-chan lover
You wanna wake up? Dunk your head in ice-cold water, slit your arms vertically, then sacrifice your virgin blood to the great old Nyarlathotep.

You wanna wake up? Then go to sleep 1-day straight and you wouldn't even know it's morning or night

Dex-chan lover
Just like Machida-kun, neither women nor men can help but blush from his kind acts.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the placebo effect probs makes up for the 20% non legit especially if his other tips work

Users who are viewing this thread