Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 3 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
What the heck why is it so sus o__o what flags are these?!?!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I need a image sample of a ship screw. just curious.
and I'm sure the author used one of those words with double meaning in the context of the sentence, regardless it got across as something sentimental
thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh! My man's back!
And we learn some of his past.
I'm beginning to believe he's had a hundred different jobs, getting advice experience from them all.

MD@Home
@IrregularPerson a ship's propeller is often called a screw, as it literally screws the ship through the water

91837329-the-screw-of-a-fishing-boat-exhibited-in-a-port-workshop-repair-of-damaged-fishing-boats-in-the-work.jpg

So he was chopped up by the propeller, really quite lucky to be alive.

@riz "tsunderes" tend to have unstable outer personalities; they spend so much time building up their defenses that when those come down they can show all kinds of uncharacteristic feelings.

at least, that's my read, based on experience.

Fed-Kun's army
NICE I want more. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

New friend has such a cooool character design AND the whole turning scars into art thing is a really really nice thing, thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Had a friend like that before in highschool, he looked really scary cuz he was taller than most guys and he had that dead eye stare,
Later I found out he had ADHD that's why he had that thousand yard stare, he was just really deep in thought most of the time.
Since he normally just kept them in his head he seemed hard to approach, but when you got to talk to him he actually had a lot of interesting things to talk about and was a really nice guy.
Lucky for him there wasn't anyone who was scared of him after the first week of school, it was just that initial period where people thought he was a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread