Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

@Halex @Solipsist I think that I have tried that tips before. It works, at least for me...
But most of the time, I just wear glasses to protect my eyes 😅 not to mention that I'm nearsighted

Dex-chan lover
@Halex, @Solipsist It's actually the fumes, that distinct onion smell, that irritates the eyes. Keeping them cool reduces evaporation and thus irritation. You don't have to freeze them, the fridge is good enough (at least my fridge is, YMMV).

Dex-chan lover
@SveNo
If so, interesting that merely chilling down a vegetable will prevent these fumes to spray out.
I also seriously doubt that by merely cutting down an onion you actually cause anything to evaporate, but I won't start arguing on that...

Dex-chan lover
Aw shucks. I feel happy for the glasses-kun XD

And wow, I should do that onion thing. I'm always going on drama when chopping onions @.@

Dex-chan lover
his uncle kills me.
file.jpg

I once had to chop onions in a cafeteria. I thought my eyes would leave me after all that burning. Couldn't see a thing.

Fed-Kun's army
about the onion thing, you could also dip the knife in cold water before cutting the onions. You need to dip it again after a while if there is a lot of onions to cut

Aggregator gang
You got into the marriage zone for a bit there brother, it’s fine, back to the friend zone with you

Users who are viewing this thread